PMO - Business Consulting
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. Our Strategy & Transformation team specialises in management consulting and internal corporate strategy and change teams across a wide range of sectors.
This is an exceptional opportunity to leverage your Project and Programme Management skills in a fast paced, dynamic advisory team with exposure to a diverse client portfolio.
You will be joining a team that harnesses expertise in the programme and project management disciplines and is recognized as a market leader. Consistent growth in the HK & China will translate directly into high levels of exposure and career progression.
- Lead the execution of projects to the highest quality with a view to meeting and exceeding clients' expectations
- Support business development opportunities with new and existing clients including bid proposals and contract/commercial management
- Develop and nurture a strong network of contacts within the consultancy
- Act as a thought leader by sharing knowledge and experience in order to facilitate development of the team
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record (ideally 8+ years) of Programme and Project Management experience, specifically working on complex BUSINESS transformation initiatives
- Significant exposure to large-scale change management programmes from either a consultancy or internal corporate transformation function
- Exceptional project management capability including scheduling, cost control, scope and change management, stakeholder management, risk management and vendor management
- Highly adept at managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Proven ability to coach and lead teams
- Exceptional communication skills with equally strong commercial acumen
- Exposure to process re-design using LEAN or Six Sigma techniques would be a plus. PMP, Prince 2 or other internationally recognized project management qualifications also highly desirable
If you believe that have the necessary skills and experience as described above please send your CV to Katharine de Vaal