Overview of business area or project:
APAC Risk Platform is a front office team with primary responsibility over APAC's risk system strategy, providing business and design leadership to system consolidation, product enablement and risk feature enhancements. The team works with senior stakeholders across the investment bank, as well as technology and risk teams, to drive the implementation of sophisticated tools and analytics, and advance their risk workflow. This requires development of new innovative systems and processes, as well as enhancing existing ones.
- Within Credit Suisse APAC Investment Bank, Risk Platform team is seeking a Junior VP candidate.
- Risk Platform is a key participant in Front office functions and it represents the business in driving Quant Strategies and Risk IT book of work.
- Risk Platform is a part of trading desk and are responsible for managing the architecture, deliveries and cost of all risk management systems across desks and asset class.
- Business sponsor and product owner for all risk management systems in the division
- Translating business Requirements into design and deliveries
- Ensure that IT teams always have an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Responsible for conveying the vision of the stakeholders to the delivery teams (Quant strategies, Risk IT)
- Responsible for overseeing return on investment (ROI), cost and delivery milestones for risk architecture You Offer
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced degree (Masters, PhD) in math, sciences, engineering or computer science
- 7-10 years of work experience in a related field
- Experience in Trading and/or software development and/or in control functions appreciated
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision. Attention to details.