Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Manager. They are expanding the team and looking for a Analyst covering Quant & ETF.
- Assist daily portfolio management of ETFs and quantitative investment strategies.
- Perform fund analysis and produce regular attribution and performance analysis.
- Support investment research and marketing materials.
- Develop portfolio management tools and maintain data quality.
- Participate in the product development cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/engineering/computer science discipline.
- Excellent programming skills, preferably Python, SQL and VBA.
- Good knowledge in statistics and database.
- Passionate to develop career in asset management and pursue professional qualification, e.g. CFA.
- Good team player, willing to take responsibilities and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.