Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Delivering high-quality research and analysis to investors around the world, the Global Research team covers economics, currencies, equities, fixed income and climate change to help our clients best navigate and make sense of turbulent global financial markets. Global Research offers fundamental, cross-asset, technical and quantitative analysis presented through multiple platforms and formats.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Research Administrator. Principal Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day secretarial support to the assigned teams
- Scheduling of appointments, coordinator of meetings, arranging travel logistics and actively managing calendars of assigned teams
- Prepare and submit requisite travel and expenses reports in a timely manner
- Effectively manage information risk and any exceptions to the Group standards
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required, productively managing a substantial workload without sacrificing quality
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Possess extensive experience in secretarial or administrative duty
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership and problem-solving mind-set
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to handle multi-tasks and work under pressure
- Very good common sense and capable of work independently with minimal supervision
- PC skills: Proficient in MS Office
- Language: Fluent verbal English and Mandarin
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.