Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research on relevant markets and investment funds. In support of Wealth Management fund platform and also other investment activities within the bank;
- Communicate with brokers, counterparties and other agencies who can provide useful financial, market, economical, industry trends and other data. Maintain a database of these data;
- Be nimble in performing analysis on these data and present the results in a structured and logical manner;
- Use original research or collating external summaries to produce research contents for Wealth Management investment funds platform;
- Actively monitor the ongoing performance of the funds on WM platform;
- Facilitate the preparation/update of house view, e.g. interest rates views for Treasury;
- Ad-hoc analysis of new products/investment types. E.g. hedge-funds, credit portfolios, ABS etc;
- Ensure relevant risk control measures are in place including meeting the requirements on internal standard, compliance, policies & regulation.
- University Degree in Economic/Finance/Mathematics or other relevant disciplines / qualifications; Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) are preferred;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, wealth management, asset management or management consultancy;
- Holder of Type 1 and Type 4 license under HKMA or SFC are preferred;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in both English and Chinese;
- Advanced knowledge in investment funds and macro-economic analysis is preferred;
- Meticulous, precise and sensitive to numbers; keen interest in investments, financial markets and economics;
- Strong analytical ability with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, mature and able to work independently as well as be a team player;
- Immediate available preferred.
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.