Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities:
- Access, understand, interpret and analyze customer data, identify any untapped opportunities, formulate and revamp collection strategy where appropriate;
- Track and analyze collection performance, including but not limited to champion & challenger analytics;
- Design & compile DDOM tool including but not limited to market information, trend analysis for strategy & performance review;
- Liaise closely with stakeholders internally and externally to design / execute the initiatives and strategies and champion-challenger exercise;
- Conduct process review of the workflows and procedures to ensure adequate risk controls are in place and achieve operational efficiency, re-engineer if necessary
- Recommend collection/portfolio strategies where appropriate, take place in the implementation process as well;
- Support decision making with sound reasoning;
- Conduct process review for productivity gain;
- Ensure adequate risk control are in place
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Statistics or related equivalent experience.
- 5 years solid experience in credit/collection within Consumer Banking, with knowledge on open-source / advanced analytic tools such as Python and/or SAS is mandatory; knowledge on modeling is preferrable
- Strong analytic mindsets, with strong self-motivation and growth mindsets
- High proficiency in Python/SAS, SQL, Microsoft tools
- Being customer-focused, striving for high customer satisfaction
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Being respectful, approachable and team oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.