Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Review from credit bureau in facilitating and/or making recommendation on formulation of credit strategies and portfolio actions for different customer segments from various loan products
- Analyze acquisition and performance data in facilitating and/or making recommendation on formulation of credit strategies for acquisition of target customer segments
- Support policy initiatives in response to business needs and changed economic environment
- Review delinquency portfolio analysis for different loan products, understanding new flow situation and credit performance in facilitating the projection of delinquency, write-off and credit provision
- Review vintage & portfolio analysis for maintaining/improving asset quality as well as projection of credit provision
- Bachelor Degree or above major in Statistics / Finance / Business Administration
- 6 years relevant experience in Consumer Banking or credit risk management
- Proven working experience as credit policy manager or credit risk manager
- Good product knowledge in consumer lending product. Additional knowledge on investment lending product is preferred.
- Knowledge in statistics and proficiency in SAS, Python, Qliksense and Alteryx is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player to work with other credit units / other departments in result delivery
- Good command in both written and spoken English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.