Our client, an international financial services company, is looking to hire an experienced Credit Analyst to cover China public entities.
- Data analysis on governments sector and individual issuers
- Financial analysis concentrating primarily on public entities with a focus on China and other APAC countries
- Keep track of credit ratings of governments and public entities
- Write and publish sector-specific research and insightful commentary
- 10+ years of working experience in financial/credit analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines
- Experienced and knowledgeable in credit risk management, credit ratings, risk ratings, etc
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks!