Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Act as a core fixed income team member in conducting credit research / assessment, recommending risk rating and limit for credit approval, monitoring market, industry and obligor, and preparing / communicating / presenting credit opinion.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare detailed credit proposals of corporates and financial institutions (camel analysis) to seek for risk rating and credit limit approvals;
- Perform IRH updates and annual credit reviews (including fundamental analysis, industry review and rating assessment), conduct company visits and periodic credit portfolio reviews (industry and obligor) to (a) ensure compliance with the regulations and the company’s credit standards and policies plus relevant procedures, (b) to determine that credit risks are being managed appropriately and (c) to correct any risk management deficiencies. The review can also be performed any time when critical changes occur which may affect credit risks;
- Recommend, monitor, and adjust risk ratings and credit limits according to changes in market and obligor dynamic / rating movement as well as prudently follow regulatory and internal credit standards and policies to capture investment opportunities and avoid any possibilities of significant drops in value and defaults;
- Monitor rating movements of debt securities in the fixed income portfolios particularly portfolios relating to ORSO and MPF scheme and follow-up with relevant analysts to ensure credit portfolio meeting regulatory and mandate requirements;
- Recommend and provide detailed analysis to Head of Fixed Income and Head of Investments for all corporate actions / tender offer for fixed income portfolios;
- Update fixed income related procedure to be in line with the regulatory, group investment framework and AIA credit standards and policies etc requirements;
- Support fixed income team on credit portfolios related monitoring (set-up and maintenance);
- Maintain close contacts with outside analysts for updated economic & capital market, industry and obligor information.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate in Economics, Finance, Business or related fields;
- Minimum 5-8 years related working experiences;
- Strong analytical skills in finance, economic and/or credit analysis;
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CFA, FRM preferred;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of relevant SFC license required.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.