Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Team Head & Senior Vice President (Product Development, Payment and Cash Management) (Job ID: 3178)
BEA’s Payment and Cash Management (“PCM”) under Wholesale Banking Division (“WBD”) offers comprehensive payments and collections, and liquidity management solutions to corporate customers, from SMEs to large corporates. Along with bank-wide digital transformation, we are committed to offer the best-in-class digital PCM solutions to our corporate customers across Hong Kong and mainland China.
As a Team Head of Product Development, Payment and Cash Management, you are responsible for leading the Product Development Team to: (1) oversee the development, maintenance and enhancements of PCM solutions to our corporate customers and promote BEA as our customers’ key operating bank; and (2) to set and execute deposit strategies in driving deposits growth for Wholesale Banking Division.
- Lead the team and collaborate with Project Teams, Product Managers, Marketing, Frontline and other relevant units of the Bank to develop, review and/or enhance our PCM solutions and deposit products to our corporate customers
- Oversee the end-to-end product development, including formulation and implementation of new initiatives and marketing strategies to grow PCM and deposit portfolios, and provision of documentation and operational flow for launch of new PCM and deposit products
- Cooperate and maintain effective communications among team members and members of the Division/Department and other divisions/departments of the Bank to ensure smooth functioning of the Team
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Head of the Department/ Division
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work
- University graduate in Banking, Finance, e-Commence, or a related discipline is preferred, or a holder of AHKIB or equivalent professional qualifications
- Over 8 years of solid working experience in development, promotion and delivery of PCM solutions to corporate customers, preferably with 3 years of experience in a management role
- Extensive and sound knowledge of products and services of wholesale banking, in particular PCM and deposit products
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritise and to lead, manage and coach team members
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua desirable
- Capable to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3718&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.