Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Formulate, review, and update Resolution Planning policies, guidelines, processes, and procedures including crisis management and submissions to local regulator annually.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on Resolution Planning including various regulation requirements on resolution (e.g. OCIR, LFIR, LAC etc.), and knowledge of internal policies, business, products and balance sheets
- Undertake ex-ante resolution planning and resolvability assessments and liaise with HO resolution planning working group to align planning and actions.
- Identifying possible barriers to an orderly resolution and work to address barriers with various internal stakeholders
- Addressing further barriers to resolvability and provide information as required by regulators
- Support construction and review of Recovery and Resolution Plan and Information submission
- Provide update on the progress on resolution planning and resolvability status to local and Group Risk Executive Committee / Board on an annual basis
- Review and challenge Recovery and Resolution Planning submissions and other regulatory deliverables by internal stakeholders
- Chair and manage the Recovery and Resolution Planning working group and Project Steering Committee
- Embedding the Recovery and Resolution Planning into a BAU framework in line with regulatory expectations, enabling various BU/SU to deliver the require information and ensuring formal accountability and oversight across the Bank
- Degree holder (or equivalent) in Finance, Legal or Risk or business-related discipline.
- A risk / legal / finance background with strong analytical skills with financial and balance sheet management experience.
- Prior experience working on Recovery and resolution planning is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with problems as and when they arise.
- Experience with engaging and communicating with Regulators
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with proven experience of communicating effectively at all levels.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.