Software Engineering - Fullstack Developer
: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent Corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
As a member of the Atlas team, you will build public cloud platform that integrates services from leading Public Cloud providers like AWS with JPMC toolsets and follows standards and best practices led by Security and Identity and Access Management team. This platform will be used by 6500+ applications to leverage the benefits of Public Cloud for better performance, scalability, resiliency and cost. Key Responsibilities
- Develop high quality software for the JET team following modern architecture principles and high coding standards
- Be a member of a scrum team helping to build the application
- Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
- Work and share ideas, information and innovation with our team of technologists from all over the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. Qualifications
: This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 6+ years of strong Full stack development experience using Java, SpringBoot framework along with ReactJS & Angular UI frameworks
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Strong analytical skills is needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with NoSQL databases would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Kafka& Cassandra would be an advantage
- BE degree or equivalent experience