Java Fullstack Developer, VP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Department Overview
Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management is a front office business area that manages clients' data, their legal agreement, business relationship, and trading capability with Credit Suisse.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
To support the business, COLM IT is responsible for, but not limited to
- Ready-To-Trade system to track clients' readiness to trade with various entities of Credit Suisse, according to various regulations and business mandates
- Document Management System, including document exchange with clients, digitization and maintenance
- Workflow management system across multiple business units and IT applications
- Contact Management and Client Outreach integration with Salesforce
This is globally distributed team with members in US, Poland, Russia and India.
COLM IT team is seeking a senior Java developer. The successful candidate will work with front office personnel to develop and maintain strategic platform to support the business
- Hands-on software development
- Communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews
- Involved the entire life cycle of projects
- Opportunity to work directly with business
- Provide level three support coverage for the platform.
- Exposure to client lifecycle management area
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or similar (e.g. math or EE)
- Around 10+ Yrs of experience in Java Fullstack Development.
- 5+ years of experience in Core Java OR Java 8+ Versions.
- Exposure to Spring Core
- SQL DB experience in creating queries, structure, manage tables
- Demonstrable testing skills.
- Solid background in data analysis within complex software environments.
- Capable of describing practical day-to-day analysis techniques used in order to achieve goals.
- Pro-active, self-starter, able to pick up an issue, and take ownership through to successful delivery
- Efficient communication skills and can build positive relationships with globally distributed team members and other colleagues as well as a strong collaborator.
- Develop and unit test code in a rapid moving and changing environment
- Strong design skills and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Understanding of stored procedures in Oracle and experience in creating SP
- Exposure to Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Exposure to Electron, Open Fin framework
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.