The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
- Conducting foreign exchange research of Asian currencies, e.g. JPY, KRW, HKD, ASEAN currency.
- Composing reports, topics including but not limited to, FX policies, FX market structure and trends
- Making currency investment recommendations to Chinese & Japanese portfolio managers on a regular basis and on demand.
- Conducting business development in Japan office, representing RS department of CICC
- Organizing events such as strategy meetings, online seminars and so on, assist on relationship developments with Japanese organizations.
- 0-3 year experience of foreign exchange/macro research. Thorough understanding of macroeconomics and foreign exchange markets
- Competent in building quantitative economic and financial models
- Knowledge of literature review
- Knowledge of data analysis, information & data collection, and graphic and narrative techniques for the presentation of data.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent learning ability, strong analytical and judgement capability
- Japanese: JLPT N1 level, English: Business level
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player
- Upright, humble, diligent with high moral values
- Bachelor’s degree or above with major in finance, accounting, economics and other relevant fields
- Strong interest in macro economic and financial market
- CFA, CMA (Certified Member Analyst of the Securities Analysts Association of Japan) would be a plus.