A global bank in Luxembourg is looking for a Data Analyst to join and work the HR team to analyze and report on learning activity data.
The Data Analyst will perform analysis of data and that will contribute to the decisions regarding training programs and to the development of skills/performance of employees and teams within the organization.
- Data analysis to create and execute reports for senior management and stakeholders
- Automate, streamline, and standardize data reporting
- Support the Learning & Performance team through collaboration of learning and performance consultant activities (analysis and measurement of data, needs and performance).
- Analyze and report on learning activity data, contributing to organizations’ compliance and regulations
- Advanced MS-Excel skills including macros
- MS Access would be a plus
- Excellent data visualization skills
- Fluency in French & English
- Ability to present and influence at all levels
- Experience in learning design cycle is beneficial
- Experience with Workday (Learning & reporting) is beneficial