Functional Analyst / Tester (M/F)
We are looking for a Functional Analyst / Tester to join the team of our client. In your position as Functional Analyst/Tester, you will interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to review and tests the requirements of mission critical business relative to Corporate Actions.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Perform the definition of Functional Acceptance Criteria and related test cases, participation in their review
- Interface between business and IT development
- During Specification Phase actively support functional issue resolution
- During test phases, execute and validate the prepared test cases
- Work together with business and development to facilitate resolution of issues and defects during all testing phases
- Master degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- Around 3-5 years experience in a financial institution back-office as analyst and tester in the securities industry is a pre-requisite
- Excellent analytical skills and strong interest in Information Technology
- Ability to write clear and structured documents
- Ability to derive, write and validate test cases
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment, flexibility
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle...)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo'Squad !