The Finnegan group is an independent player specialized in consulting. The group is located in 6 countries with offices in Paris, Luxembourg, London, Brussels, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. The Finnegan Group includes 3 consulting firms : 11 Management is a consulting company specialized in IT transformation, Strategy & Management and Cybersecuriy. 99 Advisory is a consulting company specialized in supporting decision-makers in their Strategic, Transformational, Organizational, and Compliance projects. Azzana is a consulting company specialized in Transaction Banking systems: Payments methods, E-Money, Cash Management and Trade Finance.
99-Advisory Luxembourg from Finnegan group opens a new position in the Hub Services team : a Senior AML/KYC Specialist.
TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
The Hub services team works for the major players in the Luxembourg financial sector and operationally delivers a support for :
- AML Assessment of risk counterparty (existing and new investors),
- Maintenance in registration tool,
- Administration and update of documentation,
- Reaching of deadlines and expected level of quality and regulatory standards.
As a Senior Specialist (3 to 4 years) you will join a dynamic team of consultants, moving from client to client in various industry contexts and always for Compliance departments.
You will learn on various KYC solutions, procedures and standards, for many kind of investor and asset classes.
You career and trajectory into the hub services team will be follow by a counsellor and opportunities to switch into an advisory career will be offered.
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Law (bachelor or +3 years in French university)
- At least 1 year professional experience in bank or investment and asset management industry;
- Proven experiences in analyzing and managing flows of KYC documentation;
- Strong Excel skills (ability to manage and analyze data). Knowledge and operational experiences in KYC solutions;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French,
You are professionally curious and willing to learn.
Do you want to join us?
To apply, please send your resume