Assistant Manager Investment Services
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 17 août 18 2018-08-17
Assistant Manager Investment Services
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail bankingsolutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager Investment Services.
- To support both the conventional and shariah compliant Structured Investment products and bond/sukuk products in terms of documentation and reporting in order to adhere to the product regulatory & internal compliance requirement towards achieving the Bank sales & NFI targets.
- To assist in coordinating the investment product trainings & provide guidance to sales force.
- To support the investment communication in informing the branches on a timely manner on the market & economic performances.
- To maintain & ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors & external regulators.
- To involve with the end-to-end process of products and services enhancement and development from preparing a proposal paper, system enhancement, drafting procedure manual, designing stationary & security, approvals until product launching.
- Ensure that Islamic Banking practiced by HBMS processes the highest standard of Shariah compliance.
- By providing all the essential presentation tools, training (business support and attending to issues on products and conducting marketing calls if necessary).
- By liasing with Shariah department to seek from Shariah Committee and panel lawyers on matters relating to the operations and features of Islamic Banking products and implementing their recommendations.
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of working experience as a product specialist or financial advisor.
- Has experienced or deal in unit trust fund industry
- Strong numerate and analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator both written and orally and able to influence others whislt maintaining excellent interpersonal relationship.
- Detailed oriented and able to take initiative, capable of prioritizing and handling multiple assignments.
- Deep knowledge of specific complex financial solutions and products including the knowledge of financial markets, socia-economic dynamics, and regulatory requirement relevant to the products
- Extensive external market awareness of market conditions, new product solutions, and an understanding of current financial market activities
- Specialisation in one or more product categories e.g. Structured Products/FX/Investments/Trusts/Estate Planning/Retirement/Protection/Mortage etc.
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market
- Attain any internal standards as required by country
- Have or attain an understanding of the immediate regional Global Wealth Strategy and the ability to plan own activities accordingly
- Disciplined professional who is able to set and follow organised client portfolio process's by relationship manager in a proactive manner
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.