Front End Application Support
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, Shariah and Family Takaful products across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance. Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group.
Launched in Malaysia on 29 June 2019, FWD Takaful Berhad (Company No. 200601011780 ) is FWD Group's inaugural Takaful business - a partnership between FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (an FWD Group company), JAB Capital Berhad and Employee Provident Fund Board of Malaysia (EPF).
If you are looking for a career which can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey! KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- To ensure all the production issue for eIRIS, IRIS, Affiliate, eRecruitment and SNS is being resolved according to the agreed SLA
- As the key technical liaison with Group IT and vendor.
- Liaising with business heads and users, project managers, business analysts, infrastructure, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure effective support and delivery
- Upholding team standards for code quality, test coverage, efficiency, optimization, scalability, security and constantly pushing the bar higher.
- Triaging system problems & users' feedback.
- Conducting internal trainings & knowledge sharing regularly.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- At least 3 years of application support and development experience, with Java and MS SQL.
- Proficient and proven exposure in the following skillset: Java, MS SQL, JBOSS, TOMCAT, and others
- Analytical, independent, and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong technical root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good vendor management skillset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Domain knowledge in life insurance is a plus.