Manager- Policy & Process Management
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
To assist the Head- EDM Governance & Policy in managing the policy & process management of the EDM Operating policy & processes stream which will manage the Operating Policy, Process & Operational risk standards of the EDM service delivery unit.
- Document the operating policy for managing the EDM service delivery in terms source data on boarding, content & data quality & management & user subscription which is in alignment of the data governance framework.
- Maintain & update documentation of DOI’s, using version control to adhere to EDM service delivery operating policy.
- Ensure service compliance to operating framework & subscription policies by assisting in independent service delivery review so as to ensure satisfactory audit rating internal/external.
- Engage relevant units in EDM service delivery & external stakeholders to evaluate processes & related documentation.
- Ability to independently interact with internal units of EDM service delivery unit to take continuous improvement initiatives for upgrading operating DOI’s basis CST exceptions & internal/external reviews
- Prior experience in technical documentation & process development unit of relevant organisation. Exposure to EDM/DWH environment is preferable.
- Ability to interpret principle & framework into operating policies & manage DOI documentation library.
- Strong visualisation skills to draw up process flow charts using appropriate technical tools.
- Ability to manage & maintain library of process & technical documentation in SharePoint based collaboration tool.
- 5+ years of demonstrated relevant work experience as part of audit or operational risk unit in financial services.