Content Moderation - Senior Process Associate - English
Content Moderation - Senior Process Associate - English - HIG005736
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Content Reviewer with English!
If you are willing to take up a new challenge and find yourself easily in the back office support for the customer - seems we have just a perfect job offer! Responsibilities
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Understand and remain up-to-date with content policies and guidelines shared by the customer
- Analyze online videos, social media, web page and advertising content for compliance
- Examine the content which could be in text, image, audio, video or other format daily
- Identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action
- Give feedback for policies/tools/processes improvements
- Gain sound knowledge of adjacent and cross policies and not just limit to the policy assigned to
- Train other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever important and requested by the manager
What can we offer?
- Advanced level of English, min B2.
- Previous experience in content moderation would be an asset
- High School Degree
- This job will request working in a 24/7 schedule with alternating shifts and reviewing content that might be highly egregious in nature, every day.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Poland-Krakow
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 20, 2021, 9:28:40 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time