Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - Spanish
Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - Spanish - CPG019782
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - Spanish!
You will collaborate inside the company with members of the same team or other teams in order to accomplish the allocated tasks. Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Performing invoice processing primary review against set guidelines;
- Investigating and resolving any invoice mismatches in the system or reject/return the invoices as per agreed procedure;
- Invoice postings in SAP and Initiate Supplier Creation/Changes as per agreed procedure;
- Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices;
- Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team;
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors;
- Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting/ year-end reporting/ ad hoc reporting;
- Vendor statement reconciliations and Manual accounts clearing;
- Sending remittance table to suppliers and Chasing vendors for balance confirmation and/or for clarifications needed;
- Provide information on status of Invoices and/ or Payments, relevant contact information (fax, telephone);
- Resolution of supplier’s queries, major discrepancies, vendor clarification with respect to rejected payments;
- Contact Suppliers (email/phone/fax) resolution related;
- Work on aged invoices/ pending issues.
What can we offer?
- Accounting experience and relevant similar work experience in the field area
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage)
- Knowledge on: SAP, European GAAP, IFRS
- University graduate (Economic studies are required)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Continuous growth through our internal learning platform
- Compensation and benefits at market level
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts)
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 27, 2021, 11:03:11 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time