APAC Regulatory Change Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
APAC Project Services is part of the APAC Program Management Office within the APAC Chief Operating Office.
We are accountable to execute front to back divisional change programs, ensuring strong governance with clear escalation, developing a deep understanding of the subject matter and deploying experienced managers across multiple initiatives. The senior project manager will lead a specific program and/or set of business initiatives, setting the tone for best methods amongst the business partners and workstream participants, striving for excellence in the execution of program governance, formalizing and delivering practice whilst adhering to minimum change standards.
You will be part of a team that leads cross-department projects, providing you with exposure to many areas of the APAC division (Business and Regulatory activities). The opportunity to work on multiple projects and there will be support for training and professional development.
Key responsibilities of this role :
- Delivering both Business priorities and implementing regulatory initiatives, both regional and global with an APAC nexus
- Define project scope, objectives and governance in collaboration with senior management and business partners
- Seek to balance multiple program/projects from initiative to closure by collaborating with departmental Change / IT / SMEs as well as platform team
- Execute change deliveries whilst adhering to minimum change standards as prescribed by regional change governance
- Actively manage and execute project scope and objectives against quality standards, targets and budgets
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies and issues as well as actively track / drive respective mitigations
- Monitor, track and report project progress to the business partners.
- Provide required updates via the various forums as prescribed in the Bank's Governance framework
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- At least 15+ years of change-management experience in a financial services environment and/or experience involving in projects from the business perspective
- Proven track record in inspiring change and delivering complex transformation implementations
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Demonstrate analytical approach and innovative problem solving capabilities
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communications skills
- Outstanding partner management skills in the interactions with various internal business partners across different seniority levels
- Proficiency in banking operations processes and products (preferably across business divisions) changes can be of an advantage, but not mandatory
- Ability to build, effective, responsive and positive relationships with multi-functional and cross-geographical partners
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.