Asia & Oceania Corporate Banking Department - Real Estate Asset and Structured Finance Section
Overview of Division/Department
RASF is responsible for the strengthening of Mizuho securitisation business in Asia Pacific Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
As an AVP/VP, you will be conducting credit and financial analysis, designing and implementing due diligence on securitisation asset portfolios, managing securitisation portfolio performance data, running cash flow models for securitisations, negotiating legal documentation and preparing pitch books.
You will get to work in a dynamic newly set up team environment and work with a team of professional specialists. This role provides a great opportunity to be exposed to a range of markets and asset types and offers opportunities to excel at structuring. You will report to the Managing Director, Real Estate Asset and Structured Finance and be working closely with a number of highly experienced industry specialists, as well as work independently on a variety of asset classes. Responsibilities
Job Requirements Requirements:
- Conduct analysis, make recommendations, and present analysis and recommendations to internal credit teams
- Analyse data, and be proficient in evaluating data and reaching conclusions, getting periodic updates from clients on portfolios.
- Build, review and run cash flow models
- Analyse review documentation to support transactions
- Prepare pitch-books for clients in the Asia-Oceania region.
You will have demonstrated academic achievement in finance. You must have good attention to detail and numerical skills, and an ability to work with and interpret large volumes of data. You have good writing skills to prepare thorough analyses and internal reports. An understanding of securitisation and financial markets and prior exposure to securitisation or credit analytics is required, and exposure to legal documentation for bond issuance is preferred. You are a proactive individual who has a willingness to learn attitude and an analytical mind-set, and is able to quickly step up to take new responsibilities. Qualifications:
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- Relevant securitisation experience in Banking and/or rating agencies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 5-15 years of analytical work experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in managing and interpreting data for analytical purpose
- Solid analytical capability, able to form and present conclusions and recommendations.
- Team player and has good time management skill
- Proactive and good problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and meet projects with a tight time frame
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-changing, global and regulated environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills