AVP, Specialist Digital Channel Management, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
- Chair the monthly Web-forum with country teams and other stakeholders.
- Keep the internal Web-portal up to date and engage countries regularly to ensure they are aware and following the guidelines provided.
- Prepare the monthly visitor reports and share in the web-forum
- Prepare the monthly reporting for Overall 5-star and page reduction
- Update Research sites for Vickers and support HK research content updates when needed.
- Invite, prepare the agenda, and manage the monthly Web-forum. Organise the presenters, keep the minutes and distribute the action points after each meeting.
- Keep the internal Pweb portal up-to-date with the needed guidelines and ensure each country knows where to go to for further information.
- Provide / organize training for country teams on content management, SEO, overall 5-star reporting.
- Prepare the needed reporting and communicate the monthly KPI tracking (visitors, overall 5-star, page reduction). Manage country teams action plans.
- Update the research sites in CMS for Vickers and other areas where needed.
- Be part of the user acceptance testing and live verification to log down reported issues and to apply the appropriate solutions for retest.
- At least 10 years of working experience(s) including managing big groups of stakeholders
- Strong communication and facilitation skills to drive the discussions and direction across 6 countries.
- Fluent in Chinese to be able to manage the stakeholders in CN, TW and HK.
- Experience in reporting and drawing insights (excel, Adobe Analytics)
- Basic knowledge of web and digital technologies or CMS platforms
- Familiar with different delivery methodologies (including Agile)
- Experience working with Confluence, Jira and other similar tools
- Must have resilience and the ability to work well under pressure with minimum guidance
- Quick learner, adaptable to changes on project needs and good team player who take initiative to help team to complete assigned task
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects
- Understand banking products and features
- Strong communication skills as need to interaction closely with various stakeholders from product, delivery lead to technical counterparts across other applications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.