Analyst, Asian Equities
Sector Coverage: Telecommunications and Software Services
- Responsible for the generation of stock ideas in the telecommunication and software services space and will lead the research effort in this regard;
- Ensure that the Department is kept abreast of developments in the sectors covered and to ensure a consistency of approach/view;
- Work closely with colleagues in the Asian Equities team and where appropriate across the Investment Division; and
- To collaborate with colleagues from the Business Development team to represent the firm to clients, consultants and others interested in LGI’s products, insights and investment process.
- University degree with CFA preferred;
- Proven expertise and track record of adding value in stock generation over a period of at least 2 years;
- Experience of working closely with a team of fund managers and analysts;
- Excellent research and analytical skills and ability to conduct probing and comprehensive interviews with management and to build value-added relationships over time;
- Able to construct and articulate a concise investment thesis, and pitch a recommendation to senior professionals with conviction is essential;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong team player; and
- Good interpersonal skills.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.