Associate/Senior Associate, Business Compliance Data Analyst, Institutional Banking Group COO-Office
DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Group Compliance or Business Units to derive data requirements, as well as work with Data Centre of Excellence team on data extraction and/or perform gap analysis.
- Utilize data analytics on large and complex datasets (including due diligence data points, transaction typologies, revenue, AUM etc.) to enhance detection of money laundering, terrorism financing, sanctions risks.
- Adopt a data-centric perspective to monitor AML related issues and translate analysis insights into actionable items including decision making, system/process changes, investigation, deviation in customer behaviour.
- Tracking and reporting of trigger reviews resulting from analytics triggers, including progress update to senior management on AML/KYC related metrics such as overdue reviews, remediation status, outstanding volume trends.
- Maintain detailed documentation of insights from data analysis, trend analysis on customer profiles, and relevant process/system user requirements and changes. To support data-related projects as assigned from time to time.
- Min. 1-2 years' experience in data analysis, data mining, and/or statistical modelling in the banking industry. Basic to intermediate knowledge of AML/CFT regulations will be a huge advantage.
- Proficiency in Python, Tableau, QlikView, SQL, Java is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.