Associate, Credit Risk Senior Analyst, Singapore Risk Monitoring and Reporting, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
The role is responsible for providing Analysis, Monitoring & Reporting pertaining to the areas of Credit Portfolio and Collections:
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of BAU Collections MIS and Credit Loss performance to Management, internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the end-to-end process of Monitoring & Reporting - from data extraction, population of report, to interpretation and recommendation of next steps, should it be required.
- Liaise with Credit Risk & Collections leads and other stakeholders to share and obtain feedback on portfolio performance.
- Manage complex data projects, streamline and/or improve via automation of reporting & dashboarding
- Maintain monthly capacity model and carry out yearly capacity planning
- Support Regional & Regulatory reporting when required, & perform time sensitive ad hoc reviews for Business / Collections
- Support system implementation and process enhancements
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines; with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Proven ability to work with large databases, with hands-on experience on data mining and analysing large datasets, and strong SQL/SAS/Python programming skills
- Good understanding of Consumer Credit standards and Fundamental Collection Management knowledge is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Access)
- Self-motivated and Meticulous, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team player with good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong self-starter, pro-active, have a curiosity and learning mindset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.