Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Blockchain and Crypto Investment Space with an AUM of $750m. They have successfully invested in various Crypto exchanges, Metaverse and Blockchain Companies.
Blockchain/ Crypto Research Analyst
A role has opened up within the investment team for Research Analysts to join. The role reports to the Head of Investment. You will be responsible for:
- Conduct research on DeFi, layer 1 & 2 blockchains, Metaverse or blockchain-related projects.
- Prepare research reports and present reports at weekly analyst meetings
- Suggest research topics and review peers’ research
- Proactively identify opportunities and risk for internal investment decision making
- Bachelor’s degree education in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or other related majors
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency and ability to read whitepapers to understand tokenomics
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of Accounting or Financial Analyst working experience in the Financial Services/ Asset Management.
- Candidates from Big4 accounting firms or Investment Advisory can be considered.
- Motivated to learn and have a sense of critical thinking
- Able to provide the quality and required deliverables independently
- Excellent English reading and writing proficiency, able to understand and summarise high volume of data (e.g. Research Data and Whitepapers)
Please send your resume, in WORD format only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.