Data Engineer (GT), Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning
Roles & Responsibilities
- Based in the Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning team, you will be responsible for developing & optimizing Treasury related data pipelines & architecture. These will support analytical needs around topics such as sales productivity and revenue process.
- Create and maintain the optimal data pipeline architecture to enable ingestion from a wide variety of structured and unstructured data sources.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery and cleansing/transformation.
- Support development and deployment of applications utilising the data pipelines to provide actionable insights.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in data management, ETL and analysis functions
- Understanding of banking with strong exposure to Treasury business functions
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions
- Solid background in traditional structured database environments such as Teradata / Oracle, SQL & PL/SQL.
- Knowledge on data warehouse and FSLDM concepts
- Exposure to basic Hadoop Ecosystem components such as HIVE / Sqoop / Oozie
- Experience in end to end automation - building procedures, ETL and automated job scheduling - using the likes of DataStage, Talend, Kafka, Airflow, Pentaho
- Ideally some knowledge of analytical software tools such as Python / R / SAS / QlikView / Tableau / Spark
- Energetic personality with an innovative, self-starting spirit. Someone that likes to ask "why?"