Data Engineer (Qilkview), Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning
Roles & Responsibilities
- Based in the Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning team, you will be responsible for developing & designing BI Reports and Dashboards based on user requirements. These will support analytical needs around topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer and Investigations.
- Work with the customer to gather specifications for data and report requirements.
- Development of operational reports and dashboards with focus on business data insights.
- Support development and deployment of dashboards to provide actionable insights for identifying suspicious transactions, anomaly detection, network analysis and dashboarding.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing, BI Tool and modelling.
- Perform Qlik dashboard, report & solution development as part of large or small projects
- Develop visualizations in QlikView to both client requirements and to design best practices and standards
- Create NPrinting reports to both client requirements and to design best practices and standards
- Strong hands-on skills in QlikView or related data visualization / analytic tools.
- Solid background in traditional structured database environments such as Teradata / Oracle, SQL & PL/SQL.
- Knowledge on QlikView NPrinting.
- Understanding of banking with exposure to Legal and Regulatory Compliance is preferred.
- Ideally some knowledge of analytical and data integration software tools such as Python / R / SAS / DataStage / Talend.
- Energetic personality with an innovative, self-starting spirit. Someone that likes to ask "why?"