The Head of Asia ex-Japan Marketing position is integral to the strategic growth of the regional business. In line with business growth and brand objectives, the role will set the strategic direction for Asia ex-Japan Marketing, leading the development and execution of integrated Marketing programs that complement sales activity.
There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
The role will report directly to the Head of APAC Marketing and work closely with the Asia ex-Japan Intermediary and Institutional distribution heads... Managing a team of four Marketing associates, the role will oversee key activities including brand and product campaigns, events, thought leadership and developing communications that positively position and differentiate T. Rowe Price in the marketplace to increase awareness, consideration, and selection by the target audience.
- Strategy and planning (business, Go-to-Market and campaign)
Set the strategic direction for Marketing, lead the development of the annual Go-to-Marketplan as well as integrated Marketing and sales programs. Review metrics, identify the commercial impact and develop next best actions with the business.
- Lead and manage the execution of all marketing programs
Manage direct reports, internal subject matter experts, external resources, and take a hands-on approach to execute Go-to-Market and campaign plans.
Actively manage the Marketing budget and the team’s capacity, prioritising accordingly. Continuously provide coaching and development support to team members.
- Ad Hoc Projects
Supports= various regional and global marketing projects and initiatives as appropriate including cross business unit efforts.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of related work experience in asset management and/or financial services marketing
- Strong commercial awareness, client acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Strong technical Marketing skills and a proven track record in delivering integrated Marketing programs that have achieved business objectives for brand awareness and increased flows..
- Proven track record of effectively managing talent, working with leadership and key stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Superior communication and influencing skills – ability to clearly articulate vision, strategy and plans to all levels of the firm including locally and across different cultures and time zones respectfully
- Strategic thinker with excellent written, quantitative and analytical skills
- Digital marketing expertise across user journey, UX, digital content
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, marketing or communications preferred
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.