The Tecity Group is founded by the late banker and philanthropist, Tan Sri (Dr) Tan Chin Tuan. The Group comprises an investment arm, The Tecity Family Office; a public listed arm, Straits Trading Company; a philanthropic arm, Tan Chin Tuan Foundation and owns the Tan Chin Tuan Mansion.
The Tecity Family Office, seeks suitably qualified candidates as:
Investment Analyst / Senior Investment Analyst
Your primary involvement in the group’s investment process will be to assess financial statements, build valuation models and make recommendations to the portfolio managers. You are also required to perform macroeconomic and capital market analysis.
- Conduct analysis of specific companies and industries that are identified as potential investment opportunities
- Perform financial modelling and projection. Identify key levers and risks that would affect the performance of the investment
- Make investment recommendations and articulate investment thesis, risks and payoff for each recommendation to the portfolio managers and investment committee
- Stay abreast of global developments and understand how they could affect investee companies, enhance and augment investment process and analytics, and shape the investment landscape
- Update on economic developments and corresponding impact on group’s investments
- Perform analysis on funds and private investments
- Maintain coverage of stock holdings
- Perform technical analysis on market indices and stocks
- Support the team in trade execution
- 2 to 7 years of relevant work experience
- CFA would be advantageous
- Proficient in spreadsheet modelling
- Interest in performing macroeconomic analysis and evaluating asset allocation strategies suitable for single family office
- Adaptable and open-minded about different investment strategies and instruments
- Intellectually curious and have an aptitude to learn about new technologies and data analytics
- Strong work ethics, value shared culture of openness and accountability, rigor and attention to details
- Basic knowledge of technical analysis and chart reading
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We invite you to submit your detailed resume with your current and expected salary, educational certificates and testimonials to email@example.com.
The Tecity Family Office was started in the 1970s with the incorporation of a group of private investment companies. Led by our Founder then, and now, the grandchildren of the Founder, several renowned advisers and an experienced team of investment professionals, the Family Office has grown to be one of the most structured single-family offices in Asia today. Our success anchors upon the investment philosophies of our Founder, propelled by a great culture of teamwork, respect for each other and conducting ourselves at the highest level of integrity.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining a competent, creative and highly motivated workforce. We also advocate providing work-life balance, offering a competitive remuneration and benefits whilst providing opportunities for development.
Tecity Group | LinkedIn