Murex FO Consultant
The Front Office consulting team is in charge of delivering proactive personalized support to our clients in the Capital Markets industry during both implementation and production phases. FO consultants, while having a main asset class expertise, are exposed on a daily basis to other asset classes. So strong skills on an asset class combined with desire to develop skills in other asset classes is a must have.
- Ensure successful follow up of client cases, from notification to resolution and validation.
- Participate in the Murex solution enrichment process by reporting issues and suggestions to the development center.
- Understanding the client business, gathering requirements, advocating for Murex business solutions, performing configurations, tests and assistance to clients during software implementation.
- User trainings.
- Being part of the business development process through system presentations (at existing clients or new prospects).
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- Very good knowledge of financial markets and products.
- Strong analytical skills required (quantitative analysis ability is a plus).
- Strong background in mathematics applied to Finance.
- Good communication skills (internally/externally).
- Proven team player.
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus.
- Systematic problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills