Onsite Support Engineer (L1)
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide 24 hours x 7 days on-site 1st Level (L1) Support for Services Availability and batch status monitoring.
- Support helpdesk functions.
- Coordinate with Support teams, providing information such as statistics, graphs, and logs for the incident investigation and resolution.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure timely escalation of major and critical incidents.
- Timely reporting of services outages or degradation and/ or batch failures.
- Support and Coordinate with Support Teams in incident/ problem investigation and resolution.
- Ensure daily and periodic statistics and reports are timely submitted.
- Minimum 1-year experience working as an On-site Support/Desktop Engineer.
- Must be a Singaporean due to the security level of the work location and client project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Others, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably to have one or more of the following Technical Skills: Unix, SQL, Basic JAVA, Basic MQ.
- Ability to perform 24x7 support as there will be a 12-hour shift roster.