Process Assurance Analyst - Contract
Demand for IT professionals is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in IT services. The main function of a Process Assurance Analyst
is responsible to work with the Project and Application Delivery managers to ensure high quality of deliverables. The Position:
The Candidate: Desired Skills /capability
- Independently manage the end to end review of assigned projects based on the established process
- Work closely with Project Managers, Technical Delivery Managers and other key Project stakeholders to guide the project on best practices and SDM compliance
- Create / Update recurring Process Assurance review reports and dashboards for Project stakeholders, management and other key collaborators
- Ensure that Process Assurance reviews and subsequent reports for various assigned projects meet the (sometimes) tight timelines
- Work closely with the Process Assurance lead to drive process improvement and enhance operational efficiencies within the team
- Ideate and drive innovative and engaging solutions to increase SDM Process awareness / adoption and best practices utilization
- Aside from day-to-day duties, there will be requirements to undertake other responsibilities such as management reporting & other centrally driven project initiatives as needed
- Degree in computer science/engineering or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in SDLC Process (Waterfall / Agile / Hybrid) design, reengineering or assurance.
- Overall 6-10 years of experience in IT Project Management or other IT domains
- Prior experience in SDLC Process Assurance as an analyst will be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organization skills a MUST as the role will interact with different levels of Project Management team, Department Heads, Delivery Heads etc.
- Intermediate or advanced skills on MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Visio, MS Project and SharePoint
- Extremely detail orientated with the ability to multitask, prioritise and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and have a very hands-on approach to task delivery