Senior DevOps Engineer
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The key objective of this position is to lead and drive the company's Cloud Migration projects to successful completion.
A Cloud Migration Specialist and Lead has the overall responsibility of designing and executing a cloud migration strategies; defining delivery architecture, creating the migration plans, designing the orchestration plans, and more. This position works closely with technology consultants, cloud architects and engineers in translating the company's cloud strategic goals, roadmaps, and business requirements into future state architectures designed to leverage the cutting-edge functionality delivered through commercial cloud service providers.
The key objective of this position is to participate and help drive the company's DevOps strategy initiatives.
A Senior DevOps Engineer is an IT specialist who works with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration, deployment and monitoring processes. He works with developers and operation staff to oversee the code releases, and supports the DevOps architect to deliver the company's DevOps strategy initiatives.
- Hands-on experience using CI/CD technologies/software/platforms such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, TeamCity, etc.
- Hands-on experience in one or more Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc. in a wide range of services, including Cloud DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Monitoring and IaaS.
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and related management systems such as Kubernetes, PCF and OpenShift will be a plus.
- Experience with provisioning and orchestration technology such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and usage of collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confleunce, HipChat, etc.
- Code and artifact management using Git/Bitbucket and artifact repositories.
- Well versed in one of the scripting languages - Shell, Python, Ruby etc.
- Any DevOps Professional Certifications will be a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field is preferable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of recent experience in DevOps engineering and architecture.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
This position is an Individual Contributor, with no supervisory/managerial responsibilities.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.