VP / AVP, Solution Architect, Finance Platform, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Architect, design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artefacts.
- Ensure team develops well designed, efficient and testable code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Responsible for the change in delivery and deployment strategy for all applications to a total replacement for applications at the end of their technology or functionality lifecycle
- Provide technical input during the business development life cycle.
- Participate in experimentation to assess new solution/application paths.
- Identify challenges to help the development of formalized solution methodologies.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Actively contribute to the quality assurance for services within the solution/application area.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree with min. 12+ years; extensive experience in Java8, Angular, Spring boot, Hibernate, MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, JUnit, Apache, Open Source stacks and Linux (Scripting and Shell)
- Experience in banking business domain, especially in Finance will be an added advantage
- Experience in designing SQL & NOSQL database & writing stored procedures etc
- Experience in Matomo - an opensource tool for webanalytics that includes Data management , tag management, dashboard etc
- Experience in Camunda BPM - an open-source workflow and decision automation platform that ships with tools for creating workflow and decision models, operating deployed models in production, and allowing users to execute workflow tasks assigned to them
- Experienced in CI/CD and cloud-based development (PCF/AWS)
- Proven experience in design and development of APIs using API Gateways including Gateway deployment, configuration, policy development, migration, debugging and troubleshooting
- Well versed with hands-on development, design using Microservices
- Working knowledge of Web API, REST, XML, JSON, Security (such as OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Willing to research and innovate on various data requirements (Transformation/Processing)
- Solid software engineering experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Java and SQL skills (MariaDB)
- Able to lead technical solutions end-to-end
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills