The Business Development Manager works in the Business Development team exploring and designing OSTTRA's improved and new service offerings. Current focus of this team is margin and capital optimisation for cleared and non-cleared OTC derivatives. The work is performed in close cooperation with the triReduce/triBalance Business Management team and the Head of triReduce/triBalance.
- Identifying business opportunities and detailing requirements.
- Define new services including functionality, technology, business potential, and relationship to overall strategic goals. This ideally also involves prototype development of new functionality.
- Leading discussions with clients, prospects and colleagues within OSTTRA.
- Participate when rolling out and running the new service offerings together with sales and OCS.
- Support the triReduce, triBalance web and quant development work performed by the technology team.
- The work is carried out in close cooperation with Business Management, Sales and also with Product Management, Technology Development and OCS.
- A thorough interest in and understanding of the OTC derivative market is essential.
- Insights into margin and capital calculations.
- Knowledge of multiple product areas / asset classes.
- Experience from portfolio, margin and capital optimisation services.
- Understanding of OTC derivatives post trade processes and how different service providers contribute with solutions.
- The ability to communicate clearly and lead discussions with clients regarding complex areas in trade processing, risk management, etc., to gain essential information while also appropriately managing expectations.
- Ability to communicate clearly internally about plans and processes; ability to engage colleagues in a productive and positive manner.
- Ability to lead projects through different phases, involving client and third-party vendor personnel as well as colleagues.
- Skills in data management, analytics or prototype development (Python development or similar)
- Commercial perspective; being able to keep functional and technical development in the context of a business value proposition.
- Strategic perspective: ability to define and carry out short-term steps in the context of a longer-term strategic initiative
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.