See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The unusual chance for you to extend your career in this exciting position, based in Lausanne. You will become part of our dynamic and creative environment within the bank. This role provides ideal chances to challenge your career and build a strong network with positive relationships while learning new things on-the-job !
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- You will guarantee availability, performance, reliability and efficiency of applications in production
- You will continuously enhance our solution through monitoring and automation
- You will coordinate production and maintenance activities between various teams
- You will actively collaborate with operation, IT, business, and testing colleagues
- You'll have a unique chance to innovate, challenge the status-quo and provide disruptive solutions
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these areas
- You have minimum 3+ years of around SRE, DevOps or development projects
- You benefit from a strong background in DevOps technologies
- You have experience with Java / Spring applications and a good understanding of container-based architecture
- You have good management and coordination skills
- You evidence analytical and problem solving skills
- You bring a passion and dedication for engineering excellence. You nurture standard methodology and have experience encouraging and supporting creative or forward-thinking
- You have excellent communication skills with very good command of the English language. German or French is not mandatory but of advantage.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Ms. Evelyne Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.