Collaboration Engineer / Ingenieur for exciting permanent opportunity in Zurich
About our client:
On behalf of our client, a well established bank, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Collaboration Engineer to join an exciting permanent job opportunity in Zurich.
- Lead technical engineer for communication and collaboration services, which will be implemented in a high-visibility program
- Close interaction with stakeholders in business units
- Potential to take possession of further roles within the program ?
- Apply your practical knowledge in engineering
- University degree in information technology or comparable work experience
- Strong understanding of generic IT disciplines, frameworks and patterns (service architecture, multi-layer/multi-tier model, interfaces and protocols, web services, data and storage, security/encryption/authentication/authorization/role-based-access-control, service management, performance/availability/capacity management, disaster recovery, cloud services, etc.)
- Technical expertise with one or more collaboration technologies such as Skype for Business, Webex, Microsoft Teams ?
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA