- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG AG
- 23 nov. 17
Senior Consultant Assurance Technology
Are you looking for a new and diverse challenge where you actively contribute to the growth of the Assurance Technology Group (ATG) at KPMG? Our and our clients' business environment is continuously changing at great speed. Technological innovations are at the top of our agenda. KPMG's ATG combines the fields of Audit and Technology, thus bringing innovative risk solutions to our clients. Topics
Start date: By arrangement
- You deepen your knowledge in development and innovation of new technology and interact with clients on a regular basis
- You analyze processes and control mechanisms based on large ERP systems and make recommendations regarding areas of improvement
- You support our clients' technology-driven transformation programs by conducting independent program and project reviews
- Furthermore, you act as a consultant and sparring partner in the area of internal control systems, Governance Risk and Compliance as well as tool-based data analysis and rating of business process with focus on profitability, efficiency, effectivity and compliance
- Degree in business informatics or IT with a major in business administration or in a similar subject
- Good knowledge of and interest in emerging technologies
- More than 2 years of professional experience in the field of IT-Audit/IT-Assurance at one of the Big4 companies or in a comparable working environment
- Relevant experience in the field of IT (preferably COBIT Foundation, ITIL Foundation), business processes and design/review of risk and control mechanisms
- Well-founded Know-how of SAP/ERP environments
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and preferably also in German
- Dynamic, communicative, client-focused and quality-conscious personality
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
We are known for our professionalism, expertise and personal engagement. We offer you an attractive business environment and working atmosphere, support your training and continuing education and foster your career and personal development. You will be able to expand your knowledge and Know-how with on-the-job trainings, coaching sessions, internal trainings and certifications.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 67 21
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.