Data & Analytics Analyst, Debt Management Operations in Edinburgh | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Data & Analytics Analyst in Debt Management Operations
What you'll do
- Take on a new challenge in Data & Analytics and help us shape the future of our business
- You'll be helping to manage the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality business solutions
- We're committed to mapping a career path that works for you, with a focus on helping you build new skills and engage with the latest ideas and technologies in data analytics
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, focusing on Debt Management Operations, you'll be planning and providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution. You'll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
We'll look to you to interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and identify solutions.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Helping to maintain full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
You'll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience. Experience of working in a collections or recoveries function would be an advantage, but it's not essential. Similarly qualifications in STEM, econometrics or other suitable numerical fields would be desirable.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience using any version of SAS, SQL or other open source platform for the purposes of forecasting customer behaviour, segmentation or optimised model building
- Demonstrative experience of presenting complex information in a simple manner to a wide range of senior stakeholders
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities, with the ability to find innovative and simple solutions to complex problems
- A keen eye for detail in your work
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.