Office of Legal Obligations Program Analyst - Associate
The role is within a LoB mapping execution team responsible for mapping obligations to procedures or other supporting
documentation. This will involve working extensively with Legal, Functional groups and business stakeholders to
investigate, co-ordinate and collate the required supporting documentation. As a LoB specialist, you will be responsible
for mapping obligations for the LoBs, Investment Corporate Banking and Wholesale Payments. Role Responsibilities and Key Skills:
- Working with LoB SMEs to identify relevant procedures and map accordingly in ELA
- Working with the procedure work stream, to identify and mitigate gaps in LoB procedures
- Build a network of Subject Matter Experts across lines of business and supporting functions to maximize impact
- Continually challenge the status quo and deliver incremental improvements to processes and controls
- Professional, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a proven track record of
- execution against deliverables
- Detail oriented, with a highly disciplined approach to process and quality control. Attention to detail is critical in this role
- Relevant regulatory experience and knowledge of financial products desirable
- Excellent project management skills and ability to maintain structure, process and accountability is essential
- Professional, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a proven track record of execution against deliverables
- Excellent business judgement, particularly the ability to proactively monitor the work stream to identify issues early
- Detail oriented, with a highly disciplined approach to process and quality control. Attention to detail is critical in this role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfort with working and partnering with people at all levels and across all functional areas
- Relevant regulatory experience and knowledge of financial products essential.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.
Opening Date: October 26, 2020
Closing Date: November 23, 2020