Columnar Database Modeller
- Bracknell, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Bracknell Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 15 mars 18 2018-03-15
Understading of the DWH concepts and good working experince on the Columnar Database like HP Vertica. Candidate must understand the source systems and translate the requirements into data model. Good communication skill to co-ordinate with all stakeholders. Should have very good work experience with Data Modelling tools like Erwin.
- Understand business concepts of data from Syngenta data expert
- Logical and Physical data modelling for Vertica
- Provide inputs for performance design
- Should have some knowledge of capacity planning for columnar database
- Ideally able to do database administration (create / Modify table structures. Indexes etc.)
- Ideally at least 2-3 hands on columnar database development project experience
- Data Modelling on Columnar Database like HP Vertica
- PL/SQL, DWH understanding
Nice to Have Skills.
- ETL understanding
- Bachelor degree
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.