My client are a global financial services firm headquartered in London. They have a hybrid role open within their investment research function for a data analyst. This is a commercially focused role, which will be responsible for building out their data infrastructure, developing new products and assisting with research. Prior experience within financial services is not required.
- Develop excel based applications
- Integrate and mine large data sets
- Product data driven reports for internal use and external clients
- Identify key insights and implement data solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/quantitative field
- Previous experience as a data analyst or within business intelligence.
- VBA and SQL programming knowledge required
- Working knowledge of storage technologies (MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
- An interest in developing a carer within financial services
- Experience with Agile development concepts and related tools
They operate a hybrid working model with three days office based and two from home.
For further information, please apply with a copy of your CV.