Description Our suite of Voluntary Carbon Emissions Offset futures have traded over 300,000 contracts, equating to 300 million metric tons of CO2 offsets, with 65% of this volume originating in Nature-Based Global Emissions Offset (N-GEO) futures. It's an exciting market and a great time for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic individual to take our Environmental markets products to the next level.
You will proactively seek opportunities develop organic and inorganic growth across product lines, as well as increasing efficiencies of current business practices, possible P&L responsibility and accountability for successful execution of the full product line strategy.
- Actively support the daily execution of the Energy and Environmental business initiatives, including: product management, customer inquiries, reporting, and incentive program management while meeting deadlines
- Partner with product managers to conduct thorough market analysis to drive strategic business initiatives. Candidate will be expected manage large data sets for analysis; be able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and help draw insightful conclusions.
- Candidate will be expected to think creatively to generate new ideas for future business growth, as well as proposing solutions to existing complex issues
- Support sales efforts by preparing business line managers and sales teams with tailored materials to drive client conversations and grow business.
- The candidate will be expected to develop and enhance CME's relationship with key customers in the Energy and Environmental sector and increasingly handle client interactions.
- The candidate will be required to represent the BLM team in cross functional projects and work with internal CME teams such as Clearing, Marketing, Sales, Research, Technology, and more
- Serve as key point of contact across internal CME teams and stakeholders as a liaison to solve product issues that impact customers, the division, or the organization on a whole.
- Create and update business analytics reporting functionality to monitor key metrics across the product slate which are easily accessible to team members
- Facilitate the development and ongoing management of incentive programs, regularly engaging with clients on expectations, payments, performance tracking and ranking.
- 5-7 years of experience in financial services and derivatives markets with knowledge of environmental markets, voluntary carbon ideal
- strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have strong analytical skills, including expertise in Microsoft Suite and data aggregation.
- An understanding of the financial system and CME Group's markets, and particularly a strong desire to learn more
- Proven track record of managing multiple high visibility projects while keeping with strict deadlines
- Must have strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills, while managing multiple stakeholders and client needs
- Demonstrate a passion for financial markets with close attention to detail and unafraid to ask questions
- Proven self-starter on projects and a desire to constantly assess and improve processes
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.