THE DIRECTOR ROLE
The Director role will be based in London and will work closely with the New York and London-based Partners, Directors and internal team in leading and executing client engagements. The idea candidate for this role will have experience identifying and executing strategic and tactical initiatives across sales, marketing and support functions to drive revenue and provide insight for clients. They will also have participated in strategy consulting projects with institutions such as high street banks, commercial banks and other businesses within the sector.
- Working across projects that encompass a wide range of topics, including corporate and business strategy, transaction due-diligence and execution support, cost-cutting, organisation design, and large programme execution/PMO.
- Experience working for consultancies focussed on financial services, in the context of strategic insight and financial markets.
- Working closely with the key stakeholders within the firm across key corporate and investor strategy engagements including originating, designing, leading and executing our projects and engagements.
- Lead on specific client engagements as directed by the Partners.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships. Including: Preparing and delivering client work – research and writing of original content, oral presentations on assigned topics with internal and external audiences;
- Briefing senior client representatives and boards;
- Developing a deep understanding of clients’ strategy, operations, supply chain and other exposures to tightly tailor analysis to their needs;
- Coordinating and managing workflow;
- Managing internal teams to best leverage skills and strengths within the context of a client engagement.
- Contribute to business development initiatives, including creating / delivering proposals, conceptualising new firm offerings and evaluating new business opportunities.
- Identify, monitor and report upon sources of risk and opportunity in the global geopolitical and macro economic environment; developing and leveraging individual
expertise to contribute to the overall output of the firm.
- Line management of Associate and Analyst-level team members.
- Involvement in recruitment and other aspects of business growth.
- Contribute to the company Directors Group and its role in continuing to build on the internal infrastructure of the firm and the firm’s growth.
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent drafting and communications skills;
- Ability to prepare accurate, concise analytical reports;
- Ability to produce a consistently high standard of work under pressure;
- Organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise and manage work on multiple projects to tight deadlines;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality; and
- Ability to lead client engagements and interact with clients directly, professionally and authoritatively.
Experience and Qualifications
- Client / project management experience
- Experience managing project teams and junior staff
- Experience of working with senior executives
- Degree in relevant field (International Relations/International Affairs/Security/Economics)
- Office Based
- Visa sponsorship not possible
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org