- £100,000 - £150,000 base plus bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 28 nov. 17 2017-11-28
We're representing a multi-strategy investment management business help appoint a CFO to oversee it's private equity secondaries and fund-of-fund business. The funds are well performed and the firm are entering a period of exciting growth. The role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to shape the development of both the finance team and wider business.
The appointee will undertake a broad role with a lot of hands-on involvement with both the funds and the investments. Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the global reporting and operations of the secondaries and fund-of-funds business;
- Reviewing the production of quarterly financial statements in accordance with US GAAP;
- Managing a small team;
- Co-ordinating investor reporting including quarterly preparation of Net Asset Value (NAV), distribution of capital accounts and tax reporting, and preparation of responses to ad-hoc investor reporting requests;
- Supporting the business in the development and launch of new funds;
- Coordinating the set-up and management of fund legal entities to support the transaction team;
- Planning and delivering fund administration and reporting services, ensuring smooth information flows and accuracy of information;
- Monitoring of due diligence spending and follow-on fundings for fund investments to make sure they are within Investment Committee approved limits; and
- Managing the annual audit process.
The appointee must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with relevant Fund Finance experience gained within private equity. The preference would be for experience within a secondaries or fund-of-fund environment however strong candidates from a direct private equity background will of course be considered. The appointee must have a strong academic record, excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively manage senior stakeholders.