My client are seeking an Investment Research Analyst to join their European team, based in London (but with a very flexible work set up!) You'll be working closely alongside the investment teams to assist with market intel and decision making across the EMEA region, carrying our research and forecasting, providing statistics and reports, and reviewing existing models and databases for improvements.
Are you a Real Estate Investment Researcher or Economist looking for a role with a global investment business?
My client are seeking an Investment Research Analyst to join their European team, based in London (but with a very flexible work set up!).
Benefits of the role:
- You'll be working closely alongside the investment teams to assist with market intel and decision making
- The team culture is excellent, as part of a wider European team of c.25 analysts you'll be well supported and have good work-life balance as well
- Flexible working - 1 team day a week in the office, the rest is up to you!
- You'll be working across a broad range of asset classes and geographies you won't be pinned into one area
What you'll be doing:
- Reviewing existing forecasting models to find any areas for improvement and efficiency
- Producing models/statistics for key variables such as rent, yield, vacancy rates, and more
- Carrying out specific transactions research for the assets across your focus areas
What you'll need:
- Experience working on research for real estate investments
- Excellent data manipulation and analysis skills
- Relevant degree in economics, mathematics, real estate finance, or similar
- Experience with econometric software/models preferred
- Any coding knowledge and skill set is beneficial
- European language skills also desirable
Please attach your CV if you have the relevant experience stated above
Remuneration: £35-50,000 + discretionary bonus
Location: London West End with 4 days WFH flexible available.